Friday, July 1, 2011

Not A Fan of Long Holidays

This is usually the case when i have nothing to do. I thought i had planned out this 4 week break from uni to a T. But i haven't had a shift since the holiday started and i feel like my brain matter is slowly melting. I'm already tired of walking around town like a lost puppy, a few locals are slowly beginning to recognize my face when they see me on the road and i don't consider that as a good thing because it just means to me that i'm beyond bored!

I've been trying to go for a walk about on most days for an hour while i also hunt for another job just in case. But right now, i'm sick of doing either of those things. I just want something to do that's going to set me off on a great high that i can ride until the end of July when uni starts again. The fact that i'm looking forward to getting back to uni work makes people give me the side eye, but i don't care at the moment.

I really need to come up with things i can do away from my laptop that excites my brain. I hope you all have a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments