Monday, July 11, 2011

A New Chapter

Hi guys. I've delayed writing this post until now as i wanted things to get to a certain stage before sharing it with you guys. Some things have been going on in the background since May that led to a slight change all round that's a bit difficult to pin point. But while it was all taking place, i knew that it was time for me to take a risk and try a different path than the one i'd planned for myself. I feel like i've changed in some way. I've always used by blog as a form of therapy for myself; i like to call it free therapy. And at some point in time, i always feel the need to change my therapist to suit the state i'm in.

I promised myself that if i passed my exams and became eligible for graduation, i'd start a new blog without deleting this one as i want it to serve as a reference point for me in the future. I'm glad to say that my graduation eligibility was confirmed today so i will be graduating on the 20th; i am excited and nervous at the same time because i know that i am entering another phase in my life and i'm not sure what to expect. But i know that i have to give it my full attention and commitment and see where that leads me.

Having said all that, i won't be blogging on this site anymore. But, i will be journal-ling on my new blog so feel free to follow if you're interested. I've had an amazing 3 years and i can't wait to see what the future holds. I hope you all have an amazing week. My new blog is:


I have an unexplained love affair with cashmere so i could not afford to let that out of my blog name :)
Images 1, 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments