Monday, June 13, 2011

Absent Blogger

I know it's been a while since i've posted anything. But a lot has been happening behind the scenes. I got a part-time job and i'm currently in the middle of completing my final exams. I honestly don't know how most people that work full-time juggle that along with studying and life in general. It's been quite hectic over here, but i haven't completely neglected the blog.

During my study break (and a few sleepless nights), i was able to come up with an idea that has been lingering on my mind for quite sometime. Without giving away too much, i've decided to go along with this idea and it'll come to fruition sometime at the end of July, i'm thinking the 24th of July. But i'll definitely give you guys a heads up before it happens.

Until then, hope you are all enjoying life as it is. To all the blogs i follow, don't worry, i've been reading every single post, just haven't gotten into commenting yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments