Sunday, May 22, 2011

Grad Outfit Ideas

This post is quite late; but here are the ideas i currently have for my graduation
My mum has offered to make me this dress if she's able to make it to Australia for my graduation {this is just one of the few things i want her to make for me}. This is great cause the sleeves are long and we'll be in the middle of the Australian winter during graduation. I should note that in the 3 years i've lived here, i still don't own a winter jacket. I get by just fine with a blazer and a cardigan; the reason behind this might be the fact that i moved here from the UK.
 
These pictures are from Tumblr. I think i can recreate a similar look with my black blazer, twill trousers from ASOS and a white shirt OR i could wear a simple cream cotton blouse underneath OR a breton stripe cardigan. But since i'm a lazy dresser, i won't be shocked if i opt for a long sleeve tee :)
This simple linen dress from ASOS comes in 4 colours so i'm spoilt for choice. At A$77.06, it seems like a very reasonable investment for my scanty wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments