Monday, May 30, 2011

Generating Ideas...

...and moving on to implementation. As i type this, i'm on a 10 minute break from listening to an online stream of my International Business lecture. It's quite an interesting lecture as it's covered Plato, political economies, Thatcher-ism and Regan-economy in the last 60 minutes. But that's not what this post is about...
My little brain has been churning some unexpected ideas over this semester and i took the opportunity to jot some of them down at the time. But as of last night, i read a few of them and it got me thinking of putting some of them into action. My problem at the moment is that my ideas are just all over the place. There doesn't seem to be some sort of pattern that i can work with. This means, i have to actively try and create that pattern for myself.

I seem to generate ideas unexpectedly which leaves me taking notes on my phone so i can jot them down when i get home. The beauty of listening to my lectures online is that i actually generate academic and non-academic ideas during the process, so it always helps that my laptop is right in front of me to take these notes. While listening to this lecture, i had an idea of something that i could do with my blog come next semester; i'm actually quite interested in it at the moment.

So, do stay tuned as i'll be sure to let you guys know if i choose to go through with some of my random ideas. But until then, they'll remain my baby secrets. Just out of curiosity, is there anything you'd like to see me blog more of?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments