Friday, May 27, 2011

Books, Books...

...and more books. This is pretty much what my week has been like. I took a break from job hunting to focus more on studying for my exams.
I've got three exams this semester and my first one is on the 11th of June. For some reason, i feel like i have too much to cover and too little time to go about it. I don't know if it's because my flatmate is busy panicking about her exams, so through some form of psychological osmosis, it is affecting me. I've been spending some time at the library much to my surprise. I personally hate studying in the library, everything there just distracts me right from the people to the atmosphere. I generally feel more sleepy studying in the library than i do on my own bed; and when i'm not feeling sleepy, i'm watching people come and go.

But recently, i've convinced myself to study in the library by bribing myself with a nice cup of coffee. I used to be a caffeine addict so i decided to stop drinking coffee unless necessary. And in the situation of the library, i think it's necessary because it stops me from falling asleep. Or, am i just making silly excuses? Who knows? All i care about now is being well prepped for my exams next month.

I leave you all on a happy note, i got an offer to study a Masters in Strategic Human Resource Management at my uni :) Hope you all have a lovely weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments